- Made in England
- Perfect size for a night or two away.
- Hand finished leather handles.
- Top Grain hide and solid brass fittings throughout.
- Re-enforced leather corners increase durability at common wear points.
- Constructed with our waterproof FibreNyte Canvas.
- Detachable, adjustable Shoulder Sling with solid brass fittings.
- Interior net pocket to stow smaller items.
- Interior clip loop for key or accessories or Belt Key Fob.
- Fits most airlines cabin baggage dimensions.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Turnover top for easy packing; holds a wide aperture.
Our archives hold quite a few travel bags; from those as a starting point, we updated and improved elements to build the Overnighter (and larger Weekender).
The two leather handles are laser-cut then stitched on the same machine that did this job 20 years ago. Our staff pair them together then hand-stitch to close, before the edge is finished and then prepared for our sewing line. The handles have reinforcements and are contoured, so are extremely comfortable over prolonged use. We use the same leather on the corners at points greater wear occurs, protecting the contents no matter how hard they travel.
We have used our FibreNyte Canvas, which is waterproof, tough and light. Offered in three colours with complimentary leather tones and optional accessories to match.
The shoulder sling is made from our shuttle woven spun polyester and can be adjusted for length with solid brass fittings. You can completely remove it if you’re checking the bag into hold luggage, or prefer the bag without.
When fully opened, using the full length coil zip and double pullers, the sides of the bag can be peeled backwards to offer a wide opening that helps you pack efficiently.
Inside there is an open net pocket with leather edging detail. You can store small items for quick retrieval here; and use the interior clip for keys, fobs or lanyards.
The size means that it will fit into most airline cabin baggage dimensions. And fit into lockers. If you’re looking for the nicest bag at the gym or the easiest pack to travel with for a night or two away, both the Overnighter (and Weekender) should be yours.