- Features Fibrenyte fabric bonded to butyl rubber for ultimate in wear and weather resistance.
- Main compartment is padded on all sides (including lid) to protect your precious equipment.
- Deep front dump pocket for accessories. Rear zip pocket for maps etc.
- Strong leather side patches to attach optional AVEA pockets.
- Full grain leather and brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED - WITH ONLY SOME COLOURS IN STOCK. ONCE STOCK IS SOLD OUT WE WON'T BE MAKING MORE HOWEVER YOU MAY FIND IT IN SOME RETAILERS FOR A LIMITED TIME.
Its when you first open the f2.8 that you notice the thought that has gone into every detail. Its flared Quick Release System straps allow you to get into the main compartment silently and with one hand - perfect for professional street photography or just catching your child's steps. Inside you'll see the padded flap that also acts as a lid to help keep dust and the weather out - its padding means that the f2.8 is padded on all sides to ensure optimum protection of your equipment.
Also under the main flap is an easy access, full width leather-bound, front dump pocket that stands out from the main compartment thanks to the way it is cut and sewn. The main compartment features removable, repositionable Velcro® padded dividers, which allow you to custom-fit the bag to your specific needs, while front and rear internal pockets give you plenty of room for cables, memory cards and batteries. For added protection, the removable, soft nylon covered waterproof base uses closed-cell foam in its construction.
At the rear of the bag is the full-width, zipped pocket with extended puller for easy opening, perfect for carrying documents or maps. For those times when you have more gear than usual, but don’t want to carry a large bag, we’ve given you the option of attaching external AVEA Pockets, which fix securely to the sides of the bag via its solid leather straps, which also serve as the mounting points for the shoulder sling.
If you need to carry a tripod, you can attach one by threading our 5/8 tripod straps through the two sets of ‘D’ shaped holes which are located under the main stud fasteners. Whether you are on holiday or on an assignment it is reassuring to note that even with the AVEA Pockets attached, the fStop will still fit into an aircraft’s overhead locker.
The f2.8 is made in England and backed by our 5 year manufacturers guarantee.