- Features Fibrenyte fabric bonded to butyl rubber for ultimate in wear and weather resistance.
- Main compartment is padded on all sides (including lid) to protect your precious equipment.
- Deep front dump pocket for accessories. Rear zip pocket for maps etc.
- Strong leather side patches to attach optional AVEA pockets.
- Full grain leather and brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED - WITH ONLY SOME COLOURS IN STOCK. ONCE STOCK IS SOLD OUT WE WON'T BE MAKING MORE HOWEVER YOU MAY FIND IT IN SOME RETAILERS FOR A LIMITED TIME.
Hold the f1.4 bag and you'll see why its the choice of many professional photographers. Take its flared Quick Release System straps - they allow access to the bag silently and with one hand - great if you need to capture that fleeting shot. Further its great for outdoors - the main flap tapers down around the sides of main compartment to prevent rain or snow getting in. Additional protection is granted by the padded flap underneath the main flap that not only provides further protection from dust and weather but also means that the contents of the bag are padded on all sides.
Also under the main flap is an easy access, full width leather-bound, front dump pocket which stands out from the main compartment thanks to the way it is cut and sewn. The main compartment also features padded dividers that are removable and repositionable with Velcro® which allow you to custom fit the bag to your specific needs - while front and rear internal pockets give you plenty of room for cables, memory cards and batteries. For added protection, the removable, soft nylon covered waterproof base uses closed-cell foam in its construction to provide structure to the bag and extra protection from bumps.
At the rear of the bag is the full width, zipped pocket with extended puller for easy opening, perfect for carrying documents or maps. For those times when you have more gear than usual, but don’t want to carry a larger bag, we’ve given you the option of attaching external AVEA Pockets, which fix securely to the sides of the bag via its solid leather straps. These leather straps also serve as strong mounting points for the adjustable shoulder sling.
If you need to carry a tripod, you can attach one by threading straps through the two sets of ‘D’ shaped holes which are located under the main stud fasteners. Whether holidaying or on an assignment it is reassuring to note that even with the AVEA Pockets attached, the fStop will still fit into an aircraft’s overhead locker.
The f1.4 is made of FibreNyte bonded to butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance. Of course like all our camera bags it is made in England and is backed by out 5 year manufacturers guarantee.