- The 445 is a large camera bag, but not our largest. Perfect for those who want to carry a couple of DSLRs and several moderately sized lenses.
- Front pocket is big enough to hold a 13" laptop in a case (not included).
- Features 9 different pockets.
- Includes SP20 shoulder pad.
- Includes Superflex 9-15, Superflex 10-18 and Superflex Flap padded dividers.
- Expandable with optional Delta pockets.
- Fabric bondd to butyl rubber for ultimate in weather resistance.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
The 5 Series is unmistakably Billingham and the 445 is no exception. Classic, well thought-through design and hand crafted quality, along with considerable internal volume make this a favourite amongst many profesional photographers.
A particular feature liked by many Pro's is the TukTop feature. This allows the two sides of the zipped opening to be tucked behind the bag's internal front and rear dividers - meaning its easy to pull equipment in and out of the bag.
Further you’ll find nine good-sized main pockets in all - two at the front under the flap , four internal slip pockets in the main compartment and a zipped rear pocket . A full length front pocket contains a further two internal pockets and has space to store a 13" inch laptop inside a slim padded case (available separately)
When you look at the detail of the 445, you’ll notice the Quick Release System has been adapted so that the top grain leather straps pass through solid brass ‘D’ rings at the end of the webbing carry-handles. We’ve done it this way to provide fast, secure closure even when the bag is heavily loaded. An embossed leather grab handle holds the hand straps together and makes carrying them for long periods more comfortable.
At the back of the bag, a full-width zipped pocket is ideal for manuals, maps or documents.
Thanks to a third, internal web carry handle , moving a 5 Series around safely, even with the main flap open is no problem.
Just like all 5 Series bags, the 445 is fitted with an adjustable ‘Y’ shaped Delta sling, designed to help prevent rocking, even when the bag is full. For times when you need extra space, optional Delta Pockets can be fitted to the base of the sling.
If you like to carry your bag on your back we’ve fitted 5 point mounting loops for the optional Back Pack Harness (not currently available) – they can also be used with our tripod straps.
Finally, to protect the underside, brass feet are fitted to top grain leather corner patches, while internally the bottom of the bag features a padded, waterproofed base. The bag of course is made in England and protected by out 5 year manufacturers guarantee.